Sunday, June 20, 2010

1 week and 1 day away

So, I'm starting a blog to chronicle my month long adventures in Europe. I am leaving 1 week from tomorrow! I feel like I still have so much to do! I don't even really know how to blog or set up a blog, so please excuse any mistakes I make.

Just so you know...I will be backpacking with my dear friend from high school Danielle, who is currently living in Madrid, Spain teaching English.

I am flying first to Madrid and staying with Danielle. From Madrid we start our month long adventure with Danielle's friend Megan.

Our schedule is the following

Madrid, Spain
Milan, Italy
Florence, Italy
Venice, Italy
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece
Santorini, Greece
Berlin, Germany
Prague, Czech Republic

then home (I'll be in Paris for 10 hours in the airport, and I might venture out a bit)

I am so excited!! There are sooo many things I want to see and do! I will try my best to blog with stories and pictures from my adventures. If you have been to any of these countries, please send me places to visit or foods to try! I'll probably blog once more before I leave!

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment