Saturday, June 26, 2010

My last blog before I leave!!!


2 more days then I'm outta here!! Packing my bag has proven to be quite a challenge.  I have to find clothes that will allow me to stay cool, while being modest and shoes that are comfy and breezy, but not flip flops!!! My parents are coming up tomorrow to move me out and take me Timoney's!!! Timoney will then take me to Chicago on Monday and I will meet up w/ Adam and he will take me to the airport! I don't think I'll be able to sleep these next two night...which will hopefully lead to me passing out on the plane! 

Well the next time you hear from me...I will be on another continent! Check for me on skype (jchobs)

*Go USA! I wish I had one of those vuvuzelas!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have quite a busy month planned. It will be exciting to hear your stories and see your pictures. I am so glad this worked out for you, especially since I know how much you've been looking forward to another adventure for years. Have a good time, Julie!

    ReplyDelete